Image Map

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day Sixteen: Fan-tastic

Image

Today, it hit me hard that I only have two weeks left in this beautiful city. There are a couple of things I haven't done yet. I need to get a move on. I'd hate to waste this opportunity. Who knows when I'll be able to come over here again?

With that in mind, I can only hope that my health improves. Today is my second real sick day, and I don't like it. Not at all. I was completely unable to breathe through my nose today. On top of that, I have a cough.

However, my friends, all is not lost. I was able to locate and purchase a fan today. My room no longer feels like the inside of a firework on the Fourth of July. And I got to have lunch with Kaitlyn, who is fantastic. Today, honestly, was pretty decent.

Image

Classes tomorrow, unfortunately. I am weirdly looking forward to them. Admittedly, I'm not enjoying having homework while I'm abroad, but it isn't so terrible. The schedule is nice. I've always been a creature of order, after all.

Anyway, I should be getting ready for bed soon. Class in the morning and afternoon, and then I'm popping back to Primark to return some clothes. After that... well, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...