Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Vlog: On Dialogue

It's my first vlog! Get excited. (Man, do I feel weird about making videos.)

Anyway, I only filmed a little bit before my camera died. I hope it's cohesive. In this video, I cover dialogue, why it sometimes sucks, and what you can do to make it suck less. I hope to go over this topic a little more in the future, so be on the lookout for another vlog! Also, let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to cover.



RELATED LINKS:


Tweet tweet:
In this vlog, writer @brianawrites talks about dialogue and how to improve it. (Click to tweet)

2 comments:

  1. "Well done! That first video can be tough! I would consider finding a way to stabilize the phone/camera so you don't have to hold it! I look forward to seeing more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm going to try to create a makeshift tripod for Tuesday's video. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...