Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Branching Out

tree

I started this blog because I wanted to document my life while interacting with other people. So far, the only goal I've accomplished is interacting with other people. I wondered if I should branch out with my blog... cover more topics, including personal life stuff. After all, life is short, and sometimes it feels good to get a few things off my chest.

Some exciting things are happening in my life right now:

  • studying abroad in London

  • applying for jobs and internships

  • becoming a cell group leader

  • writing professionally

  • and a great deal more


I'd like to share this stuff with you.

Anyway, I guess I'm going to write a new post every day. While the subject matter may vary, I can promise you that each post will be most definitely "me." You can share it my failures, successes, and life lessons as I experience them along the way. Hopefully you might even learn a thing or two.

What topics would you like to see covered on this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...