Image Map

Saturday, May 24, 2014

5 Great Gifts for Readers and Writers

old-typewriter
Photo Credit: Flickr
I've got a birthday coming up (June 17), and when I was in school, my summer birthday bummed me out. Now that I'm older it doesn't make much of a difference. If anything, it's better now because people tend to be less busy in the summer, which means that there's more time to celebrate.

If you're like me and you have a birthday this summer, people have probably already started asking you what you'd like to receive. 

Can't think of anything? I've got you covered. Here are five great gifts for readers and writers, most of which are fairly cheap.
  1. This vintage book iDock from Anthropologie.
  2. This little Light Man.
  3. This large floating bookshelf.
  4. This iPhone book case (ha).
  5. These book pillows.
Hopefully this post has given you some ideas for presents you can give to or receive from your friends and loved ones. Full disclosure: I just ordered the Sherlock Holmes book pillow and I'm way too excited about it.

What do you think of these gifts? What others do you think I should add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...